What you can expect
- 16 to 18 courses, ranging from seasonal appetisers, sushi course, and dessert
- Largely seafood (fish, shellfish, crustaceans etc) based, but may contain meat as well
- Chef Jeremy will be offering the same menu for both lunch and dinner
- Note: images are based on past dining sessions and may not be representative of Chef Jeremy’s seasonal varieties for the week
- !!! Important !!! – In the event that min. dining slots are not filled, there might be a possibility of the session being cancelled. Should there be a cancellation, an update will be provided ONE WEEK before the dining session. This is to ensure that Chef Jeremy is able to provide variety and quality produce to all diners.
Read more about Chef Jeremy here.